SOLD AFTER ONE INSPECTION - RECORD PRICE Prestigious Beachfront Residences - To Be Offered in One-line with Approval to Adjoin
Located overlooking the tranquil Double Bay beachfront, an opportunity exists to purchase two garden apartments, side-by-side at "Edgewater" – a pet-friendly Art Deco building, c1938, of 12 residences with a level lawn where you step directly onto a secluded sandy beach.
With body corporate approval to adjoin, the opportunity exists to create an expansive 3–4-bedroom beachfront residence, like no other. With a north aspect, both apartments are sun-filled and present an extremely rare opportunity which is seldom offered to the market.
The combined apartments with 2 private garden entrances offer a spectacular 180° panoramic view of the harbour, Double Bay and Darling Point, captured through floor to ceiling picture windows.
- Opportunity to own two adjoining 2-bedroom apartments with body corporate approval (STCA) to transform into a beachfront garden oasis
- Layouts and interiors specified or use your own architect to create your ideal home
- Plans allow for 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with ensuites and the possibility for a study
- Open plan living with uninterrupted views of Double Bay and Darling Point
- Combined apartments create a beachfront whole floor experience
- Lush tropical gardens surround the home
- Two lock-up garages plus space for two car parking behind
- Off-street parking shared with other residents for your guests
- Kayak and paddleboard storage with direct access to beach
- Footsteps to buses, the ferry wharf, 18 Footers Sailing Club, Steyne Park and Double Bay Marina
- A level stroll to the vibrant Double Bay Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Walking distance to Murray Rose pool and beach, exclusive private secondary schools and Double Bay primary
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Double Bay