Character Filled Home With DA - Positioned For Lifestyle Convenience
In an exclusive harbour village setting, a level 200m to the ferry wharf, the level two-storey residence rests amid landscaped gardens and a tree lined Street.
Behind the charming facade of this character filled home lies an elegantly styled spacious interior. The property is poised for immediate enjoyment and is ideally positioned for a lifestyle of absolute convenience in one of the areas finest locations.
Within only footsteps of Double Bay's shopping precinct with its renowned boutique shops and array of cafs and restaurants. It is an easy level stroll to parklands, city bound buses, the harbour foreshore and ferry plus is within walking distance of Edgecliff Station and shops.
- DA for Brand new residence with underground parking and media room
- Established gardens frame the low maintenance paved courtyard that soaks in a prized north east aspect
- Single lock-up garage with internal access and off street parking
- Home office as well as an upper level kitchenette
- Well appointed bathrooms feature marble finished vanities, the main of which includes a corner spa bath
- Solid timber kitchen features gas cooking, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
Richard Carwin - Biller Property
- Type Residential Sale
- Price Forthcoming Auction
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Double Bay