Sensational Harbour Panoramas, Style and Space in High-end Woollahra Apartment
Intuitively designed to capture magnificent panoramas across the hills of the eastern suburbs to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge beyond, this beautiful Woollahra apartment is a supremely rare offering.
Surrounding windows flood the sprawling interiors with endless sunlight, while a large balcony presents a beautiful place to dine and further admire the view.
Exclusively positioned in one of Woollahra's best known streets, you're just a leisurely stroll from the boutique attractions of Queen Street, Edgecliff Station, Trumper Park and the highly regarded Woollahra Public School.
- Whole of harbour view, from city skyline to Manly
- Stunning views from every room, master bedroom harbour facing
- Located in the preferred west wing of the building
- Interior updates create understated luxury in a lavish open design
- Covered balcony offers an extended place to relax and entertain
- Stone topped kitchen with quality appliances, dishwasher and ample cabinetry
- Three bright and comfortable bedrooms, master adjoins walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well-appointed main bathroom plus an internal laundry room
- Resident access to lush common garden and central swimming pool
- Air conditioning, plush carpet, high ceilings with ornate cornices
- Perched privately on level nine of an immaculate complex
- Intercom entry, secure parking in a double lock-up garage
- An ideal option when transitioning from a house with privacy from neighbours and no common walls
- Side-by-side double, lock-up garage
- Located in the well-known Quirang complex.
- Minutes from Oxford Street, Centennial Park, Bondi Junction and Double Bay
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Woollahra