Spacious and Charming Home Offering Infinite Potential
A rare opportunity to acquire this perfectly positioned double brick cottage nestled on one of Rosebery's most sought after treelined streets, offered to the market for the first time in over 50 years and for the second time only.
It's wide frontage and optimal location presents endless opportunities to renovate, extend or redesign (STCA) the freestanding home.
This Spacious character filled home offers a sunny aspect with bright interiors, private outdoor areas with stunning district views and refreshing easterlies set on a block just over 600sqm on one of Rosebery's highest streets.
Just a short stroll to the local amenities, schools, transport, parklands, cafes and at the doorstep of the exclusive Australian golf club.
- Freestanding single level house
- Three large carpeted bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living and dining room
- Open plan kitchen with ample storage and breakfast bar
- Formal second living and dining area
- Large outdoor entertaining space
- Seperate studio and lock up garage
- Five off street parking spaces
- Set on over 600sqm (approx.) of level land
-Tranquil leafy setting on wide tree-lined street
- Moments to the exclusive Australian Golf Club
- Stroll to local schools, public transport, parks and cafes
- Close to UNSW, CBD, POW hospital and Sydney airport
- Type Residential Sale
- Price Auction
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Rosebery