Charming home with DA approval for cutting-edge masterpiece
Occupying just under 500sqm on a corner parcel in a prestigious Vaucluse address, this charming residence provides an immediately liveable home as is, while presenting DA approval to re-build a luxurious five bedroom masterpiece with magnificent Sydney Harbour views - designed by renowned Architect MHND union. It currently comprises of a three bedroom home, incorporating separate living/dining areas and a sun bathed entertainment deck. This exceptional offering is placed a short walk to parks, buses, village shops and eateries, while minutes to boutique harbour beaches and elite schools.
• Approved plans for luxury family home, swimming pool and lift
• Currently charming three bedroom residence bathed in light
• Spacious layout featuring separate lounge and dining rooms
• Enclosed wraparound verandah and sun washed entertainment deck and garden.
• Generous bedrooms, polished timber floors, soaring ceilings
• Original eat-in kitchen, child-friendly sunlit level front yard
• Walk to Vaucluse Village's gourmet eateries, Christison Park
• Moments to Watsons Bay, popular coastal walks, ferry
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Vaucluse