Contemporary Luxury In A Flawless Garden Sanctuary By Beautiful Varna Park
Cleverly designed to exude a laidback yet stylish aesthetic, this beautiful home defines Clovelly living at its very best. Positioned in one of the area's most sought after parkside pockets, it promises lifestyle luxury both indoors and out.
Stepping inside, you're greeted by an interplay of light and space uniting throughout the generous first level. Purposefully engineered to allow effortless cross-ventilation, the well-conceived layout blends open lounge and dining zones complemented textured materials and luxe timber flooring.
Both storeys embrace alfresco living, with an expansive garden oasis extending off the main area and a large terrace gazing toward the ocean flowing from upstairs.
The state-of-the-art kitchen has been crafted to provide a focus for casual gathering, while a suite of premium appliances ensure easy catering. Accommodation comprises three plush queen bedrooms together on the upper level, all of which include built-in robes and illuminating light.
The property further promises there is nothing left to desire. It offers level access to suit an array of demographics, a secure basement car space and a storage room.
Part of a European inspired gated complex, this wonderful purchase opportunity invites you to step out your front door to a smorgasbord of attractions nearby. Varna Parkland is just steps away, along with The Village, Clodeli, the new Cut Lunch Deli and the ever popular Tuga Pastries all within easy walking distance. Macpherson Street's community focussed hub is also a short stroll, as is Clovelly Public School, elite high schools and transport choices.
- 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, Secure parking plus storage room
- Light infused layout embodies comfort and privacy with every interior
- Bi fold doors give way to a garden sanctuary embraced by greenery
- Wraparound alfresco area includes in-built seating and barbecue zone
- Chefs' kitchen features stone meals bar, premium appliances and gas cooktop
- Deluxe master wing flows to quality ensuite and terrace capturing ocean vistas
- High end main bathroom has tub and shower, Reverse cycle Aircond, visitor parking
- Moments from view swept coastal trails, Gordons Bay and Clovelly Beach
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Clovelly