Private Family Sanctuary in Leafy Double Bay Pocket
Designed with optimum privacy and tranquillity in mind, this immaculate home is a true family sanctuary.
Claiming a premier position in a leafy Double Bay pocket, you're enticed inside to a light infused layout that reflects a hint of the 70s in its arrangement. Surrounding glass creates an effortless connection to the serene landscape outside, while also promoting flow to an elevated terrace overlooking a garden oasis set poolside.
Reminiscent of a tropical hinterland retreat, this beautiful residence will have you feeling as though you're on vacation, yet step out your front door and find the upmarket village attractions of Double Bay just metres away. A smorgasbord of coffee hubs, restaurants, boutique shops and transport choices are right at your fingertips, as is Double Bay Beach, the ferry wharf, public school and harbourside parks.
- Open layout presents living and dining zones plus a cool sunken lounge area
- Entertainers' terrace leads down to swimming pool embraced by palm trees
- Gourmet kitchen with stone finishes and quality cooking appliances
- Two inviting bedrooms, master has large ensuite and skylit walk-in robe
- Main bathroom downstairs services the central living/gathering spaces
- Scope to reimagine and add further accommodation in future (STCA)
- Readymade for a growing family to move in and enjoy
- Internal access to a lock-up garage, ample storage options
- Walk to city buses, Kiaora Lane's precinct and Redleaf Beach
- Close to esteemed high schools, Cooper Park and the CBD
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Double Bay