Panoramas, Potential and Additional Separate Residence
A rare offering to market with fantastic future potential, 33 Hardy Street is one that will dazzle any astute buyer, developer or investor. Claiming a premier 613sqm parcel on the high side of Hardy Street, this traditional home perfectly captures sweeping panoramas of the sparkling city skyline and Harbour Bridge beyond.
The interiors are impressively spacious and easily liveable across three expansive levels. There is an abundance of space for multi-generational living and flexible zones for entertaining, while the outdoors sprawls a large manicured lawn and swimming pool.
Alongside generous accommodation comprising four bedrooms, the floorplan further features a completely self-contained lower ground level with its own kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, laundry and private access.
Everything has been meticulously maintained and thoughtfully kept, however, the scope for a refreshing renovation, deluxe rebuild or duplex design is there to explore down the track (STCA).
The lifestyle appeal is also extremely desirable here with Shuk Cafe, Glenayr Avenue Village, beautiful parklands and of course the surf at iconic Bondi Beach all within a stroll of your front door.
- Main lounge, dining and kitchen area extends out to east-facing terrace
- Options to capitalise further on the stunning landmark views
- Rolling child-friendly lawn includes huge in-ground swimming pool
- Main kitchen has stone benchtops, quality appliances and meals bar
- Six versatile bedrooms, master adjoins ensuite and walk-in robe
- Self-contained lower level could provide a desired income stream
- Flexibility to live with extended family, host guests or rent downstairs
- Double garage set at street level for easy drive-in
- Surrounded by several highly esteemed schools
- Moments from Rose Bay shops, the Marina, Woollahra Golf Course and more
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Tax Rate $657 pq
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb North Bondi
- Land Size 613 m2