Classic Boutique Beachside Apartment with high rental income.
With the beach at the end of the street , this Art Deco apartment is perfectly located to enjoy a relaxed beach side lifestyle. Set on the second floor, the two-bedroom apartment is quietly positioned at the rear of a boutique block of 12 and features only one common wall and a charming Art Deco balcony. With loads of charm and potential, this classic beach pad presents an ideal opportunity for first homebuyers and investors. Living is easy with cafs at the doorstep and Gould Street's high-end retail hub, weekend markets just 200m away and Hall street restaurant scene short stroll from you.
- 2 great size bedrooms
- Both bedrooms with built-in robes
- Bright living room, features a fireplace
- Classic Art Deco balcony
- Renovated kitchen
- Internal laundry
- Block of only 12
- Wooden style floor
- Loads of charm
- 290 meters to the beach
- Top location, strong rental demand
- Walk to Hall Street's village hub
- Rented for $250 per night.
- Low-maintenance beachside living
- Stroll to cafs and world-class dining
- Levies also include water rates
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Bondi Beach