Timeless Freestanding Haven of Period Elegance
Nestled in the prestigious and sought-after Malvern Hill Estate, this beautifully renovated and restored Californian bungalow is set on a 683-square-metre corner block. 'The Bungalow' delivers a grand lifestyle with an entrance foyer flowing into a traditional family residence with an opportunity to add your own touches or simply appreciate the beautiful period features. The exterior of the property is surrounded by lush gardens, creating a tranquil and inviting atmosphere.
Inside, you'll be greeted by gracious and light-filled rooms, solid timber floors, high ceilings, and pure traditional elegance. The luxury provincial kitchen is equipped with quality appliances and a breakfast bar, while the family room/study features a library wall and a casual living/dining area leading through to an alfresco terrace.
The superbly covered outdoor terrace, peaceful vegetable garden, and pool offer the perfect space to relax and entertain guests. Very few properties can offer so much in terms of size, character, and opportunity within walking distance of Croydon's village cafes, elite private schools, and the train station.
• Prestigious North-facing Californian bungalow
• Timber floors, high ceilings, pictures, and plate rails
• Luxury provincial kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar
• Family room with library wall and casual living/dining area
• Master bedroom with custom robes and access to the verandah
• Second bedroom with window seat and balcony access
• Stylish classic bathrooms, one of which features a luxe clawfoot bath
• Spacious double-lock garage with extra driveway parking
• Entertaining terrace, vegetable garden, and sunlit pool
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Tax Rate $856 pq
- Town Village Inner West
- Suburb Croydon