Exquisite Home in Sydney's Exclusive Pocket
Well-presented interiors, front-to-rear level land, and a coveted Bellevue Hill address all combine to provide a desirable family home in this generously proportioned house.
Fresh and airy while brimming with natural light, it features wonderfully spacious living areas with separate dining, casual, and formal entertaining spaces.
Discover comfort and convenience in this exceptional home. Boasting three bedrooms, all with ensuites. Generous living areas flow seamlessly onto a large sun-filled balcony, perfect for enjoying alfresco dining and entertaining.
The perfect home, with a dedicated home-office / formal dining room or fourth bedroom, providing adaptable spaces. Enjoy the convenience of an internal laundry and the well-equipped kitchen with ample storage, as well as a sun-filled sunroom.
- Scope to rebuild a brand new 2-storey home with Pettit & Sevitt plans designed by the award-winning PopovBass architects available
- Casual family entertainment and dining flow onto a sun-filled sunroom
- A well-appointed kitchen featuring a dishwasher and storage options
- An internal laundry
- A home office or formal dining room
- A sunny and tranquil terrace that extends onto a well-maintained private backyard and gardens
- Lock-up garage and separate storage room
- Stroll to Bellevue Road's village shops, grocers and cafés
- Moments to Double Bay village and Kiaora Place
- Minutes to Scots, Cranbrook Ascham and other elite schools
- Walk to Cooper Park and tennis courts, city buses, minutes to Bondi Junction and Beach
- Type Residential Sale
- Price SOLD
- Town Village Eastern Suburbs
- Suburb Bellevue Hill